Thank you to each of you!
A heartfelt thank you to each of you tonight. Without your generosity, we would not be able to host this amazing event to raise money to help Heart Families all over.
All proceeds from tonight will go towards the following:
- Helping Heart Families in times of need
- Comfort Kits for Heart Warriors and their families
- Supplying local hospitals with items and services to make the Heart Journey more comfortable and manageable
- Funding the motivational Beads of Courage program that motivates at Johns Hopkins Children's Center
(& University of Maryland Children's Hospital - coming soon!)
- Funding the NEW University of Maryland Children's Hospital Waiting Room and Pediatric Cardiology Respite Center
Thank you to each of you for the love and support you have shown The Krueger Hat Trick Foundation.
We, along with all the other Heart Families, deeply appreciate it.
Heart Warrior Dedication
"Our babies' hearts will never be 'fixed', but will be patched up to give them the life they deserve. We will never know how long they get, but we will live each day to the fullest and cherish every moment." - Unknown
The Krueger Hat Trick Foundation's
- Providing over 300 Comfort Kits to Heart Warriors & their families worldwide
- Donating more than $60,000 to Heart Families to assist with living expenses, hospital parking, medical bills, and more
- Donating greater than $24,000 towards Pediatric CHD research
- Funding motivational programs for pediatric CHD, such as Beads of Courage
- and more...
Thank You to our Host Sponsor
International Longshoreman's Association Local 953
International Longshoreman's Association Local 953 is a labor organization that represents Steamship Clerks, Weighers, Billing Clerks, and Timekeepers in the Port of Baltimore.
Thank You to our Bar Sponsor
At Keilty Bonadio, we strive to be more than just a law firm. We are a purpose-driven partner in the community.
With every successful case, we donate part of our fee to support a variety of local organizations.
Thank You to our Koozie Sponsor
Memory of Gary Johnson, Jr.
Gary was a close friend to the Krueger and Kreger families. He is missed everyday, but we know he is sitting with his buddy Aiden playing, laughing, and watching over each of us. Gary and his family were there for all of us after we lost Aiden and was a huge advocate for The KHT Foundation. We hope as we grow and spread our support, we continue to make both him and Aiden proud of the work we do.
A tremendous thank you to the Johnson Family, for not only their sponsorship tonight, but for all of their support and generosity.